And so it begins yet again. I've heard some interesting changes are in store for this season. And, if memory serves, a return of Exile Island.
And so it begins yet again. I've heard some interesting changes are in store for this season. And, if memory serves, a return of Exile Island.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Goodness I wish I was on Survivor. A chance at a million dollars, and dang I could use the weight loss! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I've almost made an entry video several times.
Being away from work for almost two months wouldn't be feasible though.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Ditto
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks